skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Zach's B-day Bash
Kudos to Dennisa! She had a really neat idea for Zach's surprise 30th birthday party! Everyone had to dress up as a rock star, musician. singer, etc from the last 30 years. I know we enjoyed dressing up! It was pretty fun! David went as Roy Orbison Sr. which looked amazingly real! Kind of scary. And Elijah as Roy Orbison-the junior version, although his hair ended up being too thick and too short to slick back so he was mistaken for one of the Blues Brothers. Zach and Zeke actually were the Blue Brothers. Very Cute! We also had a very MODEST Cher. Originally, I made Eliya's black pants with a 'skin' colored patch on each cheek, which put our Cher in tears at the thought of looking like her buns were sticking out! Our Cindy Lauper was a dead ringer! Naomi and Cindy Lauper both definitely have their own style. And because everyone tells me I look like Cher, I had no choice but to go as. . .the artist, formerly known as Prince! Gotta shake things up a bit! Katy Perry, Dennisa, was seen with one of the Blues Brothers as well as the 'Village People". I think KISS was spotted too, but no pic. And who was that wild rocker with the electric guitar?!?! Abi, the Princess, was seen hob-nobbing with the various rockers. Great cake, too! "Let the music play!"

No comments:
Post a Comment