Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mom's 60th

I want to say thank you to everyone for making my Mom's birthday so special! She was completely surprised when she arrived at her OWN house to find her living room full guests ready to celebrate with her. I also want to thank you all very much for blessing her with all of the stories, memories, sentiments (and laughs!) we were able to put together in the "memory book" for her. We captured her reaction on video. I think she read all of the ones from people that were able to attend the party and then later read all the rest, although those ones didn't end up on video. I tried to edit a little, but was having too much trouble trying to figure out what to take out, so it's pretty much all there. It's just under 25 minutes. She's told me she has already read it a few times since the party, and is blessed each time! Thank you all very much! I know she will treasure it for many years to come!

No comments: