Travis, this entry is especially for you! You and I did this back on Valentine's Day and I've kept our texts in my phone since then. I enjoyed doing this with you. ;-) Love you!
Shannon: Sending hugs and kisses your way,
Praying God's love is with you every day!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Travis: U put some time and thought into your message,
Which makes my reply "same to you" seem pale and blue.
But I do luv U!
S: Loved your reply!
Made us all laugh and sigh!
T: Me oh my,
Although I'm not sure why U loved my reply
It was with pleasure,
Because your family I do treasure
S: Look out, Honey! Your not just funny!
Seems you've got a way with words. But we're not all nerds.
~
Chocolate covered strawberries I'm makin'.
If U lived here, some would B 4 Ur takin'.
T: Don't let distance nullify
Your chocolate coverd lullaby
Wrap them in tin foil
And send them parcel post to spoil
(brief lapse of time here)
S: Would have text sooner, but I've been fairly busy.
Working with chocolate can put one in quite a tizzy!
Check out your Gmail, and to me hail!
T: I give up I do
It's you I can't out do!
S: In just a short time my skill has improved!
Sent a pic of last tux made. Check it out and B moved.
With you and the chocolate, I've been having fun.
But alas I'm out of fruit, so I guess we're all done.
Wish U were here to help us eat!
Love, your sis, hot and sweet! ; )
T: Your vocabulary is way to intense,
So I must conceed without pretense.
S: You were definitely on a roll, I must admit!
But with my perserverance, I'm hard to outwit!
Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh,
You both are awesome.
that was great, thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment